WE CHANGE FOR YOU! More products, more information, easier ordering and ALWAYS CURRENT OFFER !!!
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
The goal of our business is to provide a high quality product with decoration. We make every effort to ensure that the techniques we use to mark our products are always checked and appropriately matched to the ground. It is very important that the imprint, embroidery, embossing and other techniques are chosen to match the ground on which they are to be made. Thanks to the tests carried out on a wide range of the product, we can ensure that our work is durable and your logo will for a long time be the surface of your company's pen, wallet or T-shirt.
We perform marking in many popular and several unique technologies, including:
This is a technique that is reminiscent of printing on a classic printer. The image on the product is created by spraying micro-drops of ink. The ink is cured with UV light immediately after application on the product.
- This is the perfect technique for multi-color logotype & oacute; with tonal transitions
- Creates an additional tactile effect
- Characterized by high resistance to fading and damage
- Applied only on flat or slightly curved surfaces
- Mainly performed on plastic products, some matt matt metal surfaces
- Colors are set in the CMYK scale.
Transfer printing (thermal transfer)
In the first place, the graphic is printed with a silkscreen on paper. Thanks to the use of a special glue and high temperature, the imprint from the carbon paper is transferred to the material of the product. & Nbsp;
- Recommended for labeling cotton, polyester, nylon, etc.
- We can make the logo in up to 10 PANTONE colors
- Provides ideal surface coverage even with clear & nbsp; and bright colors of the logo
- Used for printing small details, e.g. text
- The marking area can exceed A4 size
A marking technique involving laser firing of the outer layer of the product. It is characterized by a very precise reproduction of detailed and o. The color of the logo obtained during engraving results from the type of substrate exposed during the marking process.
- Very high decoration durability
- Accurate mapping of p & o; w & w; w
- The color of the logo may be gray, silver, copper - depending on the substrate, on which we carry out the marking
- Used to mark flat, round, concave and convex surfaces
- Used for labeling a product made of metal, glass, ceramics, natural and ecological material
- Enables you to create a large logo on ovoid surfaces, such as a thermal mug & nbsp;
Consists of embroidering the shape of the logotype & oacute; Used for many r & oacute fabrics, such as cotton or polyester. In order to make a marking in the form of embroidery, the product must be adapted for it or it must have enough space to be able to place the hoop accurately. In particular, it requires checking the possibility of marking on the basis of the submitted logo. & Nbsp;
- Elegant convexity effect
- Lasted even when washing at 60 degrees
- Ideal for surfaces that are deformed during use, e.g. t-shirts, jackets
- Colors selected from the Madeira palette
- Logo elements must be quite large, the letters should be about 6 mm
This is a unique marking technique that creates the effect of the logo's convexity. Available in standard and special metallized version. & Nbsp;
- Gives the pattern a unique depth
- Precise as thermal transfer
- Ideal for clothing labeling, but only available for some & ideal designs & oacute; w
- The effect of tr & oacute; j-size, and in the metallic version r & oacute; also a rich flash
- Colors made with CMYK
A special technique that allows the material to be saturated with color. Such a procedure allows for a clear reproduction of details. It is best suited for decorating a product in white. On other substrate colors than white, the colors of the obtained r & oacute logo vary in color. & Nbsp;
- Sharp and saturated colors
- Ideal for marking sportswear, where the material works together with the body
- Undetectable to touch
- Colors made with CMYK
- Available only for some & oacute products & w; w
Epoxy sticker (Doming)
Thanks to this solution, we can apply the logo to many difficult products in a standard product design. The resulting bump effect adds elegance and prestige to the product. It is possible to create any shape adapted to the marked surface. & Nbsp;
- Unique 3D effect
- Resistant to abrasion, and the value of the epoxy resin additionally protects against damage
- For use on smooth surfaces made of plastic, paper, wood and metal
- Colors made with CMYK & nbsp;
Also called screen print or serigraphy. It involves applying a template to a special mesh. The spaces that are not to be filled with paint are covered with an impermeable paint substance. The matrix created in this way allows the paint to be pressed through the crevices to obtain clear images and flexible prints.
- Most often used in the case of cotton clothing
- Available r & oacute; also for other flat surfaces
- On some products it is possible to print & full color CMYK using color & oacute separation
- Postastowa kolorystyw from PANTONE palette
& nbsp; tampon
A kind of indirect technique, in the case of an ointment from a metal matrix, is transferred to the product using a special tampon. The desired pattern is obtained by contacting the tampon with the product surface.
- Affordable price solutions that can be used for many products & oacute; w
- Thanks to the special elastic structure of the tampon, marking possible to be made on surfaces in a r & oacute shape
- Used for anti-stress & oacute; w marking
- Enables the logo to be applied to surfaces made of plastic, glass, ceramics, paper and metal
- Colors made from PANTONE
& nbsp; Hot stamping
Called r & oacute; also a thermal printing, it consists in embossing a logotype using a special foil. Obtained in this way, it is concave and additionally covered with color.
- Creates a tri-dimensional effect
- Used in the case of labeling, and eco-sk & oacute
- Performed in silver or gold
- Only suitable for marking flat surfaces
& nbsp; Transfer True Edge
Top-quality thermal transfer used for marking on specialized technical fabrics such as softsehelle, membrane jackets.
- Perfect solution for fine text & oacute; w
- Provides very high durability overprinting
- Used to label waterproof fabrics & nbsp;
- PANTONE colors or optional CMYK colors